Employment Law Advice for Employers
Employment law is a fast changing and very complex area of law. We provide practical and commercial advice, representation and training to employers to solve and improve their employment and employee relations challenges.
Call us for free initial advice on 0113 200 7480 or 0113 2284000 or use our online contact form
Why use us?
At Avery Walters we understand the complexities of Employment Law and the difficulties of its application in today's ever changing workforce with it's different age, sex and ethnicity groups.
We pride ourselves on giving you the right advice to minimise the risks of having to defend expensive and time consuming Tribunal claims. We regularly advise on all Contentious and Contentious matters ranging from:
- Drafting and reviewing Employment Contracts and Associated policies and agreements
- Advising on Redundancy situations
- Drafting and advising on Compromise Agreements
- Advising on Disciplinary and Grievance issues
- Advice on the appointment and termination of Senior Employees
- Conduct of all your Employment Tribunals matters including representation at Tribunal
- Advice on Unfair Dismissal and Wrongful Dismissal
- Drafting and enforcement of Restrictive Covenants
- Advice on Discrimination issues and how to handle complaints
- Advice on TUPE arising from Mergers/Acquisitions or Service Provision change.
- Advice on maternity and related issues.
When you need Employment Law advice, our specialist employment lawyers can advise on a full spectrum of employment related matters and have significant experience in handling all types of employment issues.
So whether your business is just starting out and you need contracts of employment for your new employees, or you are at the stage of selling your business and you are negotiating your way through complex employment law issues, we are here to help.
Our philsophy is very simple.
We provide robust, commercial solutions in a friendly and accessible way.
Our Lawyers have extensive expertise in all industry sectors ranging from Retail and Manufacturing to Engineering and IT.
Please contact us now to discuss how we can assist your Company